What to Pack in Your Walt Disney World Park Bag for A Toddler
( In the Summer at Walt Disney World – hot & rainy)
- Magic Bands or Park Tickets
- Mickey Ears/ Hat
- Rain Ponchos & Stroller Rain Cover
- Plastic Straws or reusable metal straw (Toddlers tear through paper straws so quickly)
- Snacks -goldfish, fruit snacks, banana, cutie oranges, etc
- Small Entertainment toys for waits in line or restaurants – stickers, light blocks, small car, new toy, stuff from Target $1 section, glow sticks, etc
- Toddler Water Bottle & Adult Water bottles (Cheaper than buying in park – Cups of water are free at any food service location)
- Disney Gift Cards (to Save Money – 5% off when Buy from Sam’s or Target – read more!)
- Phone (and portable charger if it dies!)
- Diapers, Wipes, Changing Pad
- Nursing Cover (If needed)
- Change of clothes or Swim Diaper (if you anticipate Child going in splash pad or needing it)
Before you leave hotel: Apply Sunscreen
Bring a Stroller even if your toddler doesn’t normally use it!
Check out this blog on my favorite rides for a toddler.
Or this blog on traveling to Disney World with a Toddler
Or this blog on my favorite spots for photos at Disney World!
Or How I took my family on a weekend trip to Disney World for only $500!